MYPAGA: Pay Multichoice DStv Bills, Transfer Money and Buy Airtime Online Using Paga
Have you heard of Paga? My Paga is a money transfer service that can be used to send money to any local bank account in Nigeria using a GSM mobile phone.
What are the features of the Paga Online Payment Service?
My Paga appears to be the most efficient service currently to transfer money and make a payment right on your mobile phone. Apart from the swift money transfer services offered by Paga on mobile, there are two other ways to send money, which is by visiting a registered Paga agent or sending money over the internet using an enabled cell phone.
If you are very security conscious like me, a solution to having to move bulk cash up, carrying ATM cards and checkbooks wherever you go, and waiting endlessly on queues in banking hall is to use Paga Mobile Payment Solutions. Do you know that there is no minimum requirement and nothing like subscription charges when you sign up to use Paga to process payments?
Download Paga Mobile App on Google PlayStore for Android: Paga mobile app download
Do you know you can make money from the paga agent commission? Click here to download the paga agent application
HOW DOES PAGA WORK?
Paga has a variety of offerings which include:
- Direct Money transfer: This is used to transfer funds to anyone with a functioning phone number
- Make Bill Payment: You can use Paga to subscribe for billing services like Paga DStv payment and other billers
- Buy Airtime: Paga can be used to buy credit for all GSM networks directly to your line.
- Merchant Services: There are many Nigerian sites and online stores that accept Paga as a means of payment for services/goods you buy from them.
HOW TO REGISTER AND USE PAGA MOBILE PAYMENT IN NIGERIA
- Visit this Paga website: mypaga.com
- Select register
- Type in your mobile phone number in the required space
- You will be sent a code to verify your sign up via SMS, enter this registration code in the next stage
- To advance to the next page in the registration, click on the ‘Register’ button
- You will be presented with a small form that you are required to fill to complete your registration online
- You are required to set your Paga secure key and security question in the next stage
- Confirm the security details, agree with Paga TOS by ticking the terms and conditions box and thereafter click on the ‘go’ button
- To confirm a successful registration, a welcome SMS is sent to your GSM line
- If you get one from Paga, congratulations as you are set to begin enjoying Paga payment solution online
- Click Done
PAGA AGENT COMMISSION
Commission on Paga is percentage-based, except airtime which is 3% of the amount sold. You can make more by performing more transactions, which will further elevate your agent level from Retailer to Star, to Superstar, and then Megastar.
Do you know registering on Paga Epay is as simple as this?
With your login detail, you can sign in to your paga mobile money account at www.mypaga.com and pay for DSTV, buy airtime or transfer money to other people. You also have access to your transaction history from any part of the world anytime using an internet-enabled device.
Please share it with others.
- GTBank Internet Banking: Online Application And Activation
- How to Make Payment With Remita (www.remita.net)
- 8 Trusted Apps To Send Money To Nigeria
- How To Activate GTB Token Device